2 Years Ago

kpms

Was cruising the Breakway as she came over from Southampton. What a glorious memory and a beautiful story for our honeymoon. Sailed the Getaway in Jan and will be sailing the Star in May 2016 through the Baltics. Have met wonderful friends and people through out these trips. Excited for more to plan.

It's always nice to hear think of the good memories from cruising and those of others. It's wonderful we are able to make and cherish these memories

Was cruising the Breakway as she came over from Southampton. What a glorious memory and a beautiful story for our honeymoon. Sailed the Getaway in Jan and will be sailing the Star in May 2016 through the Baltics. Have met wonderful friends and people through out these trips. Excited for more to plan.

It's always nice to hear think of the good memories from cruising and those of others. It's wonderful we are able to make and cherish these memories

We sailed the Jewel on her maiden trip from Dover to NYC. Yes, we too have many positive memories of the sailing. There were a few glitches but overal it was a wonderful cruise and we met so many great people. I remember our first "freestyle cruise" it was my daughter and I: freestyle was pretty new. We were on the Sun. I think that is one reason I like the Sun so much. It was a first and we love freestyle. We made friends with one couple that I am still, after 12 years in touch with via the net almost daily.

Edited by newmexicoNita

Love our cruising memories too and love making more of them. One Princess, one Costa and 14 Norwegian completed and four more Norwegian cruises booked. We're getting excited about our 14 nighter from Boston to New Orleans on the Dawn this fall. Spending 2 nights precruise and 3 nights post cruise for our longest time ever away from home. Luckily we've been on sister ship Star four times so the Dawn will feel like home away from home.