Are reservations needed at Bamboo on Dawn now that it is complimentary?

If I'm reading the news releases correctly, the Bamboo restaurant on the Dawn is now complimentary.

When I went on to my NCL explore and plan, Bamboo wasn't listed under the dining options, so I'm wondering, if one wants to eat there, do you need a reservation?

Anyone traveling on the Dawn before June 26? Would love any info.

My reservation on the Pearl for Lotus Garden disappeared from my NCL booking. I booked with UDP so there was no charge. Since there was no charge (and no refund) that is likely why NCL did not contact me. I am assuming that reservations are no longer accepted. I do not know if I will bother with Lotus Garden since passengers have reported that the menu choices have been greatly reduced since the no fee policy started.

Off the Dawn on May 1. No, reservations were not needed, it was quite popular and food had certainly improved. Having said that, food is very subjective so you are going to have to see for yourself.:) Enjoy.

Off the Dawn on May 1. No, reservations were not needed, it was quite popular and food had certainly improved. Having said that, food is very subjective so you are going to have to see for yourself.:) Enjoy.

Thank you! I also contacted NCL directly and they said that we could make reservations if we wanted to, but we had to do it on the ship.

Since you just cruised the Dawn, was the first night the lobster tail in the MDR?

Thank you! I also contacted NCL directly and they said that we could make reservations if we wanted to, but we had to do it on the ship.

Since you just cruised the Dawn, was the first night the lobster tail in the MDR?

We did not eat at the MDR on night 1. And I do not recall seeing it on the menu. There was lobster pasta in the MDR and Garden Cafe and they also had a sea food themed night with lobster and shrimp rice/paella in the Garden Cafe.

We did not eat at the MDR on night 1. And I do not recall seeing it on the menu. There was lobster pasta in the MDR and Garden Cafe and they also had a sea food themed night with lobster and shrimp rice/paella in the Garden Cafe.

Thank you for taking the time to answer my question! Have a great day!

we did not eat at the mdr on night 1. And i do not recall seeing it on the menu. There was lobster pasta in the mdr and garden cafe and they also had a sea food themed night with lobster and shrimp rice/paella in the garden cafe.

yum!:)