Radiance of the Seas Junior suites?

Gary54

My DW and I are sailing on Jan. 15th on the Radiance. We have previously sailed on HAL and we were wondering how the Radiance compares to the Vista

class ships and how the junior suites compare to the SS & SA suites. There will be 3 people in the room and we are curious about the sleeping arrangements in the junior suites.

Thanks for your responses:)

Gary

We have stayed in both a JS and GS in the Radiance class ships. The third would be sleeping on a pull out couch. If you are all adults, in my opinion, it will get a little cramped. I don' think there is a curtain seperating the living area from the sleeping area like there is in the GS. You might want to think about trying to book a grand suite. And you get access to the concierge lounge with the GS.

Mark

We were in a JS on the Radiance and I don't recall a curtain although we had no real need for it. The JS had plenty of space for the 3 of us with tons of storage ( loved the walk in closet!). Warning that the pull out sofa is NOT comfortable at all and is quite short, so if you or someone else in your party is tall - prepare to sleep diagonally! Otherwise we were satisfied with the JS in every way. Hope this helps.

Archived