bottles of wine

goagain

It's nice being able to bring your own wine on board; you can ask the cabin attendant to empty the fridge so you can cool it (assuming white wine, of course). But my mind starts to work on how I can beat the system.. one bottle per suitcase (one for me, one for DW). Then, one bottle in my carry-on and one in hers. Then, look at Rum Runner, allowing even more... yeah, I do tend to overdoing things.

Then I woke up, realized I was risking the walk of shame. Purchased a premium beverage package, and we're done. Less to lug on board, no complaining about expensive bottles of wine. What could be better? (OK, all-inclusive. But that's not going to happen!)

I plan on taking two bottles in my carry on, 2 in our checked luggage, 1 in my hoodie, and 1 in my pet kangaroo's pocket (shhh its a service animal) my husband plans to do the same less one since his service animal is a tarantula!

Happy sailing. Keep smiling!

How do your kangaroo and hamster get along together? And with the tarantula? You must need to share your wine with them to keep them under control.