Freestyle dailies for Sun

languages1

Hello! I hope your cruise was wonderful! I am sorry to bother you so soon after your return, but we are leaving for our vacation on Friday and will get on the Sun in Vancouver on the 8th. I was wondering if you were able to get copies of the dailies, etc. and if you have any advice on things to do/see. Thanks in advance for any advice you might have.

Hey there! Hope you have a great cruise and I got these posted in time and in a way you could see! A bit of advice for embarkation-get there early. We stayed at the Pan Pacific and decided to head down at 10:30 am because we were bored...turned out to be a great decision. Still a lot of lines to go through, be we did not have any waits. I heard from others that if you went later, they stood and waited for about 2 hours without moving. Have a great trip!

Thanks Sue again.

Our trip is reverse but I think these will show them what happens on a typical day at sea. Our cruise is not doing the glacier day just Hubbard. We are going to Icy Point instead as a port stop.

Out to see- search for the Port of Vancouver it is all public info :-) the day we leave (22nd) there were two ships in like 4000 people :-)

Thanks. I was advised in another thread I should make a reservation for the parking terminal as they only have 750 slots so that's what I will do. Just hate to pay early if I don't have to but....oh well.

Is there anyone out there that has the south bound dailies?? Our port times are very different to the northbound so I wondered if anyone happens to have the southbound to give an idea of timing etc. Would be extremely grateful xxxxx thanks

Sue,

Thanks for posting those. I was trying to find out if the Sun had a solo travelers meet up like the Star does. That made a huge difference in our day, to get together before dinner or the show and find out what everyone had done, or had planned. We met people from all over the place and it made it easier.

Thanks,

Cecilia