Navigator of the Seas B2B Review, 5/17-31/2015

I enjoyed reading. I was on the 2nd cruise over Memorial Day and had a great time! Interesting that you liked Jerome Bell but didn't especially care for Finis, as we though exactly opposite. :) Was Jerome also a solo entertainer on the first week? I assume that he would have been...

I also saw Jerome Bell in Feb on what I think was one of his first performances and it was really bad and very rough. He'd smoothed a few of the rougher edges, but I just still didn't enjoy it all, and will definitely skip any show in the future where he's the headliner. He's fine as part of the cast, but can't carry it solo as far as I'm concerned. In Feb, the cruise guests were much older in general, and I think that much of the audience had never heard of most of his songs, and there were many people getting up and leaving. I was also embarrassed for him that time. At least I didn't notice people leaving in May, but as you said it was a much younger group Memorial Day week.

I changed my mind and decided to upload cruise documentation to this thread rather than start a new one. This is the first time I'm uploading to CC, so please wish me lucK!

In this post are hopefully the Cruise Compasses from the first five days.

Cruise 1 Day 1.pdf

Cruise 1 Day 2.pdf

Cruise 1 Day 3.pdf

Cruise 1 Day 4.pdf

Cruise 1 Day 5.pdf

Continuation of cruise 2 documentation.

Please note that the Wi-Fi conditions and pricing were effective starting on 24 May 2015. According to Navigator Guest Services this was being implemented fleetwide on or near this date.

As for speed of Wi-Fi, I wasn't impressed; 128 to 256 kbps for download as well as upload. Reminded me of old-fashioned dial-up at home. Email was OK; FB acceptable, but slow; YouTube or Skype were out of the question.

Cruise 2 Day 6.pdf

Cruise 2 Day 7.pdf

Cruise 2 Diamond Benefits.pdf

Cruise 2 Wi-Fi.pdf

Cruise 2 Departing Galveston.pdf

No, he was only featured on our second week

Thanks! Good to know he's not featured every week, so maybe he won't be on my next Navigator cruise. :D I like him fine as part of the group performances with the other singers/dancers.

Not quite sure that these pictures are what you referred to, but I hope that they are.

Super Thanks!!!

We are on a Navigator sailing in November that is a 6 day cruise, so there won't be a 'formal meet and mingle' organized by Royal. So what I am planning is to hold an informal one on Embarkation day, from around 2pm to 3:30pm. I needed that picture of the Pool Bar area, so everyone knows where it will be. That seating area above the Pool Bar, will work wonderfully!

If someone who just came off Navigator could let me know who the cruise director was I would appreciate it very much.

Thanks.