Sapphire Princess Malaysia - December (2015)

Bugslyboo.com

Hi All,

we are looking at a 10 day Malaysia cruise - SIN-SIN end of December (29th) this year. If anybody could point me to a details of previous cruises with this itinerary and overall general impressions I would really appreciate it!

Never having cruised this part of the world, I'm wondering about quality of ports and itinerary. We are experienced Princess cruisers and know Sapphire Princess - so it really is just about the itinerary...

Thanks!

Bugslyboo

Edited by Bugslyboo.com

Hi All,

we are looking at a 10 day Malaysia cruise - SIN-SIN end of December (29th) this year. If anybody could point me to a details of previous cruises with this itinerary and overall general impressions I would really appreciate it!

Never having cruised this part of the world, I'm wondering about quality of ports and itinerary. We are experienced Princess cruisers and know Sapphire Princess - so it really is just about the itinerary...

Thanks!

Bugslyboo

HI there not sure if you are aware of this thread http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2144930&page=9

it is for folk on Sapphire SE Asian cruise various lengths but mainly Dec 18 to Jan 8th 2016 with a return to Singapore on Dec 29th for the start of the second leg.You may be wanting all Malaysia but Sapphire is going to various countries.