Help with cabin selection H6 or H9?!

ahamill

We are looking to sail in the Epic in July and want to be in The Haven. What's the difference between an aft facing Penthouse H6 and The Haven spa suite H9? I know the spa suite gives you access to the spa but that is not really that important to us. The price difference is about $400 per person so I wanted to see what the difference was? Is there anything besides the spa perks?

Thanks!

Similar in layout, H9 Spa is sideways facing, H6 is aft facing.

I've found Haven Spa suite 14135 a bit noisy under the pool deck. Loved the large rain shower. Try snagging 14151 for the extra large balcony! The Spa is great, full Med summer en school holidays in Juli so I would get Spa passes for less if the up is $800 together? Great way to revive after all the ports and sight seeing!

Enjoy!

• 1 month later...

We are also deciding between H6 and H9 for a med cruise on Epic in May 2016. I like the more central location of the H9 and the spa extras (and love the tub in the room by the window) but I'm worried about noise from the pool deck directly above. On the flip side, I'm worried about being so far from everything (esp. the Haven area) in the aft H6, and I've heard the combined tub/shower can be tricky to get out of.

Do either have lounge chairs on the decks, or just regular chairs & small table?

Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

We had a H9 on the Epic, and loved it. The spa was lovely, especially the sauna with glass walls looking out to sea. Some reviews stated that they had heard noise from the deck above, but we didn't hear any at all. Although it was a fairly quiet sailing, and there weren't any loungers out on the deck directly above us.

There were two loungers out on the balcony, and room for chairs and table as well.

We had a H9 on the Epic, and loved it. The spa was lovely, especially the sauna with glass walls looking out to sea. Some reviews stated that they had heard noise from the deck above, but we didn't hear any at all. Although it was a fairly quiet sailing, and there weren't any loungers out on the deck directly above us.

There were two loungers out on the balcony, and room for chairs and table as well.

Which cabin number were you in? Perhaps there are some in a better location.

We had two chairs, small table and two loungers in 14135.