DIVINA Cabin 12029

stuart2468

Hi Guys.

Does anyone have some info on this cabin? Is it in a good position? Sailing 05/03/16 western Caribbean

Thanks

stu:D

It's a standard balcony cabin on the front hump 192sq ft (168 living area ; 24 bathroom) with a 42 sq ft balcony.

It has cabins above; below; either side and across the corridor so should have no real noise problems other than inconsiderate neighbours.

it's not affected by the deck 14 overhang.

As it is very near the front it is a long walk to the MDRs (no problem unless you have mobility issues) but easy access to the theatre.

All in all a great location.

The one issue may be movement in heavy seas.

Pete

Edited by Skier52

It's a standard balcony cabin on the front hump 192sq ft (168 living area ; 24 bathroom) with a 42 sq ft balcony.

It has cabins above; below; either side and across the corridor so should have no real noise problems other than inconsiderate neighbours.

it's not affected by the deck 14 overhang.

As it is very near the front it is a long walk to the MDRs (no problem unless you have mobility issues) but easy access to the theatre.

All in all a great location.

The one issue may be movement in heavy seas.

Pete

Thanks Pete, No mobility issues yet, and for a while i hope yet at the age of 32!

When you say standard balcony, is there a particular meaning to this? I booked the Aurea Experience, and so was expecting the best balcony category?

Thanks again

Stu

Thanks Pete, No mobility issues yet, and for a while i hope yet at the age of 32!

When you say standard balcony, is there a particular meaning to this? I booked the Aurea Experience, and so was expecting the best balcony category?

Thanks again

Stu

By standard I mean it is the size in square footage, and the square footage of the balcony, of the majority of the balcony cabins. There are a few which have either a different cabin size or different size balconies eg the stern cabins on deck 10 (huge),11(huge) and 13(tiny) balconies.

other differences are a few of the deck cabins on deck 8 and 9 have baths and not just a shower, and a couple are turned through 90 degrees and so have a different internal arragement of the furniture to allow for the sliding dors being on a different wall.

The Aurea Experience is all to do with service levels and not directly related to cabin size, although the suites only come with the Aurea Experience

Pete

Edited by Skier52

By standard I mean it is the size in square footage, and the square footage of the balcony, of the majority of the balcony cabins. There are a few which have either a different cabin size or different size balconies eg the stern cabins on deck 10 (huge),11(huge) and 13(tiny) balconies.

other differences are a few of the deck cabins on deck 8 and 9 have baths and not just a shower, and a couple are turned through 90 degrees and so have a different internal arragement of the furniture to allow for the sliding dors being on a different wall.

The Aurea Experience is all to do with service levels and not directly related to cabin size, although the suites only come with the Aurea Experience

Pete

Thanks Pete, I had hoped to book a Suite cabin, but was only interested in booking the corner ones. These sadly were not available for booking at the time i booked mine.

I've had a balcony before on Preziosa, and if its the same as that then im a very happy man!

Stu