Good experience so far with NCL and POAM

poajj08

Just got my cruise documents - and so far I am very satisfied with what NCL has done with my air package and pre-booked excursions.

Flights from Phoenix to Honolulu day prior to cruise for one day pre-hotel stay at the Marriott. They have us connecting in LAX and getting to Hawaii at 11:28am.

Coming home is the best, we got a 1pm flight and we get back to Phoenix by 11pm. I was expecting a 9pm flight and flying all night.

I called United and got seat assignments for my wife and I for all 4 flights going and coming. I think this is a key step that you need to do once you receive your itinerary, otherwise you may not be sitting together. This happened to us the last time we booked air through NCL.

I was pleasantly surprised to see our pre-booked excursions in the cruise documents. I just faxed it in about 10 days ago and received no e-mail confirmation and was getting kind of worried.

Looks like we are all ready to go. I will provide an honest and detailed review when I get back of our experience.

How updated are the itinerary times in your documents? Do they reflect that the second day in Kauai has been eliminated?

And it does indeed reflect that the ship will leave Kauai at 6:00 a.m. on day 2. I am on the 10/01/05 cruise. So I guess there is no second day for some of the itineraries. However, I have also noticed that the ship's itinerary changes week to week.

Archived