Allure vs. Anthem?

We are currently booked on the Allure but I have to change that reservation. I still am looking at another date for the Allure but also am considering the Anthem since it leaves NJ. We would save money by not flying to FLL.

Who has gone on the Quantum (since the Anthem is not here yet) and did you like it? Has anyone been on both? What would you say?

Thanks!

I love Allure but like you, prefer not to fly.

We have sailed on Quantum four voyages so far. One time for just a weekend , second for 10 days, and then back to back for 16 days! First time we went, I did not care for the ship too much. It's just soooo different from the others. Second time it was still brand new and we had ALOT of complainers, I mean ALOT!!! It was crazy! BUT...we LOVED the ship!!! Give it a try. It's just a different experience! Just make your reservations for dinner before you board and things will go fine!!!!

Just set up differently. There is a restaurant by the Windjammer called Coastal Kitchen that is for suite guests (it's excellent!). The Bionic Bar is pretty cool! LOVED 270, it's such a great place to go any time of the day. Bumper cars, simulated sky diving, North Star..just so much different things!

Dynamic Dining!? We disliked it so much at first, but now prefer that much more to the main dining room scene!