Mercury questions

bakcd

I am looking forward to cruising on the Mercury in October. We enjoyed watching the sunset from the hot tubs on the Zenith. Will we be able to do likewise on the Mercury?

Will we find refrigerators in the inside staterooms?

I am looking forward to cruising on the Mercury in October. We enjoyed watching the sunset from the hot tubs on the Zenith. Will we be able to do likewise on the Mercury?

Will we find refrigerators in the inside staterooms?

Yes you can watch the sunset from the hot tubs but be sure to go late in the afternoon. All cabins have a minibar which is also a small refrigerator. Have fun!:D

We have a deluxe outside cabin (8072) booked, and I've seen two different cabin layouts. Are the desk and couch at the window end of the cabin, with the beds cross-ways in the center, or is it the typical layout with the desk and couch centered in the cabin and the beds lengthwise under the window?

Not that it matters much now, but I'm curious.

Is the sauna available to everyone, or do you need to purchase one of the spa packages?

our cabin on our 8/26/05 Mercury cruise to Alaska was the same type. no guarantee yours will be laid out this way but FWIW unlike a similar cabin we were in on Century, the head of the bed was NOT beneath the window, it was against one of the walls -- looking into the cabin as you enter, the head of the bed was against the right wall, with the sofabed's head against the same wall, and the sofabed between the main bed and the window -- TR

We have a deluxe outside cabin (8072) booked, and I've seen two different cabin layouts. Are the desk and couch at the window end of the cabin, with the beds cross-ways in the center, or is it the typical layout with the desk and couch centered in the cabin and the beds lengthwise under the window?

Not that it matters much now, but I'm curious.

I was told by the cruise line that the deluxe outside cabins had a desk and loveseat by the windows with the beds more in the middle of the room.

Regular Outside cabins have the beds underneath the window.

We chose the deluxe so we could sit and look out our window in the mornings with a cup of coffee before breakfast.

I think the one with the beds under the windows are quads with the two beds under the window, and the Upper births folding down below them. When we went on the Mercury our room was a triple, so we had the two beds cross ways and the desk and the love seat (folds out to a single bed) by the window. We've booked a quad for our Hawaii cruise and I am expecting the beds to be by the window, with the upper birthds above them, but I could be wrong. I'll guess I'll have confirmation in 2 months.

Archived