Independence of the Seas TA, 1st May 2016.

Pete&Mikeuk

• 1 month later...

I don't think it's due a refurb as isn't on the schedule as was done last May so that's a good thing as I also want the club still to be there and read they are removing it on freedom class! We are just off explorer and missed the nightclub not being there. I don't think there is another thread I couldn't see one there doesn't seem to be that many folk on the main roll call either as yet sure it will fill up soon [emoji3]

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Myself, partner and 2 friends all booked, haven't seen another post so thought I'd start one. Who else onboard? [emoji3]

My partner, Brad and I will be on board with our good friends Jack and Addison. We just moved from Navigator to Indy due to appointment conflict. Now looking at misterbnb for a place to stay in London. Any ideas will be appreciated. Also, Brad likes to play Mexican Train dominoes if anybody is interested in board games.

Edited by michael821

• 1 month later...
Hi guys - we are onboard aswell! Is there any other chat for this crossing? Its so quite around the Indy cruise! Lets hope its less quite onboard :)

Look forward to it!!! See you all soon!

Eelko & Bernd from Amsterdam

This is perhaps the quietest roll call of any cruise I've been on! The Cruise Mate app is near silent too. No idea why - I don't think it's for the lack of LGBT representation onboard.

I'll be relying on you for updates on the flights at St Maarten. I'm hoping to experience Maho beach for myself after seeing it on YouTube many, many times.

Yes - we deff wont be the only ones ;))

Craig - We have been only once at the airport beach - mostlz we just go to the beach at the waterfront in town! Its nice and stressfree :) want to go to the nude/gay beach ones on the french side. Well we see...see you all soon

• 3 weeks later...

Hi cruiselovers21 I noticed your also in the harmony transatlantic roll call I'm on that one also so will be good to meet [emoji12] . we have been to airport beach a few times now normally just take a taxi from outside the port think it's like $8 dollars each once there at the sunset bar there is a big surf board that lists all the flights coming in etc it's a real fun experience so I would defo recommend if you have let been. I think this time we might just go to the beach at waterfront in town [emoji6] not long now .....