Vista or Magic reposition?

Keep looking at these two 11 and 12 days journey cruises can't decide which one. Both in November 2016, both to ports I've never been to. Love the idea of a new ship but New York in November can be cold for a cruise and I'm thinking it will take a couple days to get to warmer weather. And all the new stuff the Vista has to offer but for 11 days not very many ports. Panama sounds awesome but the ship will not be entering the cannel would have to take a excursion from Colon to see it and wow all the other ports. Then to make my decision worse the Miracle will be repositioning from LA about the same time, not announced yet but that should be a great one too, if it goes thru the cannel. Can someone please help me decide I know it's a long ways off which makes it worst. I find that I'm thinking of this more than the cruise I have booked. My wife says I'm a cruise addict no argument from me about that.

I was booked on the Magic repositioning cruise sailing Nov 27, 2016 (12 day). I received an email from Carnival that my booking has been cancelled, no explanation. I can't find the cruise on Carnival.com anymore. I haven't found any reason why yet. I was hoping something was posted on CC.

I just got that notice too :-( Apparently they are moving the Magic to Port Canaveral early in April 2016. I'm really disappointed, but at least it's so far away that no other arrangements have been made.

Edited by ATLCruiseJunkie

I was booked on the Magic repositioning cruise sailing Nov 27, 2016 (12 day). I received an email from Carnival that my booking has been cancelled, no explanation. I can't find the cruise on Carnival.com anymore. I haven't found any reason why yet. I was hoping something was posted on CC.

John Heald's post re. ships being moved mentioned that there would be no reposition cruises for these changes.

Here's the article on the changes on those specific ships and their repositioning homeports:

http://www.cruisecritic.com/news/news.cfm?ID=6409

Both sound good. I am doing the Breeze repo from Miami, FL to Galveston, TX. Should be a good cruise also.

I thought the Breeze repo was canceled too. We were doing the Magic repo and now need to find something else.