Alexander Hamilton's House on Nevis

epiala

• 2 weeks later...

Hello...We are arriving St. Kitts (in December) aboard the Empress of/the Seas and want to ferry over to Nevis to take in tne Museum and A. Hamilton's house. Has anyone done this recently? The ferry schedule looks reasonable, in that they run fairly often. We arrive around 8am and leave around 5pm from Basseterre. Would appreciate any info...Helen

That is enough time to take the ferry over, visit the museum and get back to your ship before it leaves. However if you'd prefer to do it with tour operator who can arrange everything and ensure that you get back to St. Kitts in time to catch your ship, I'd be happy too recommend someone. I don't have their permission to post their e-mail but if you contact me I can give you their contact info.

Amicia

Thanks for your response Ambiz. I looked over the ferry schedules and unfortunately it cuts it too close to our departure time. We need to be back on the ship by 5:30 and the one ferry that departs at 4:30 will just arrive then. If you think that an individual tour guide could take us please email me their contact information elancet@yahoo.com

Thanks again.

Archived