Which flight tour? Wings Of Alaska or Mountain Flying Service

CruisingGiants

I'm torn between two flight options, though I think they are completely different. Any insight (pros/cons) would be appreciated!

A. Wings Of Alaska from Juneau - "Icefield Tour" - 45 minutes - $125 pp

B. Mountain Flying Service from Skagway - "East Arm" of Glacier Bay - 1 hr - $199 pp

Side Note: I've been e-mailing a representative from Wings of Alaska who has probably been the worst tour correspondent I have ever encountered...it hasn't made me feel good about the company, so would love some positive reviews.

I've done a couple of flights from Juneau but not really sure of the vendor. Last year I did a flight with Paul from Mountain Flying over Glacier Bay from Skagway and really loved it. Way more time in the air and on the way back he even landed just across the channel from Haines so we could walk around a bit. Really neat to see Glacier Bay from the air and the flight there was spectacular. I felt overall a much better value for the money.

I had been trying to hook up with Paul for several years, once flight was cancelled because of weather and another I caught a cold and cancelled. He was always great about scheduling and quick in responding. I'd fly with him again given the chance.