YEA!! Cabin Assignment reveals 2-CAT Upgrade!!!

CarnyMan

Just checked online and discovered our cabins have been assigned for the Nov 19th sailing of the Zenith!! We got a 2 category upgrade! I'm celebrating!! We booked three cabins for inside guarantee and they put us all close to each other as we requested. We are midship not far from the elevators and on the same deck as the lobby. Just two decks up to the dining room and show lounge! I can't wait to get our documents!

Sometimes the upgrade fairy works. My DH and I are leaving tomorrow on the Horizon to Bermuda (that is if Ophelia doesn't get us). But, we had booked an outside guarentee and received a cabin with an obstructed view outside. Then, we noticed - just last Sunday - that X had drastically lowered the guarentee INSIDE rate to only $400 PP. So, I quickly called my TA and X was able to give us the lower rate and the inside guarentee. (Saved us $900 overall)

Well, last night I checked and our new cabin assignment is an OUTSIDE cabin(YEAH) . It is still an obstructed view - actually they moved us down about 5 cabiins on the same deck, but WOW! That is the best upgrade we ever had!

Life is good!

Sometimes the upgrade fairy works. My DH and I are leaving tomorrow on the Horizon to Bermuda (that is if Ophelia doesn't get us). But, we had booked an outside guarentee and received a cabin with an obstructed view outside. Then, we noticed - just last Sunday - that X had drastically lowered the guarentee INSIDE rate to only $400 PP. So, I quickly called my TA and X was able to give us the lower rate and the inside guarentee. (Saved us $900 overall)

Well, last night I checked and our new cabin assignment is an OUTSIDE cabin(YEAH) . It is still an obstructed view - actually they moved us down about 5 cabiins on the same deck, but WOW! That is the best upgrade we ever had!

Life is good!

WOW, Talk about luck! I can't believe you were able to do this! We are so excited about our first Celebrity cruise! I don't guess we are likely to get another upgrade before sailing??

I checked today and we were put on the Europa deck (#5016) aft which is what I wanted!!

I'm happy with anything frankly but getting to be a couple of decks higher makes me happy

Combine this with the $50 anniversary coupon and I'm on cloud nine :D

ooops...meant, forward! Ok, so I'm not a sailor :rolleyes:

Archived