Granduer Of the seas Drink Packages and ports

Can anyone tell me the actual time that they arrive in port at port Canaveral. I thought it was 10:30 am but now I am seeing 12 noon.

Also Drinks packages. Can someone tell me about the Royal Replenish package. Does this include the specialty coffee drinks at Café Lattitudes.

I just signed up for this and couldn't really get too much info on this.

thanks!

Edited by mavo68

Royal Replenish includes the specialty coffees and teas at Cafe Latte-tudes and restaurants. It also includes soda, bottled still and sparking water, non-alcoholic cocktails, and fresh squeezed OJ.

Edited by clarea

Bob covered your drink question... I'll grab the other.

For our trip on Grandeur to the Bahamas, we were due to arrive at 10:30.

For your convenience, here's the Cruise Compass for that day:

https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0B89c6eO-OgImfnJ4c3BnOUVTR0hhcjBvTDRSMGdjaVFZaGswT0dPT3R0TFh1bDB0cldydEU/0B89c6eO-OgImfkI0VndqLVdEbTBaVWx0YTRIeVFiaE1kemhWU2JscThaR0tQTllrdkdhNk0

They originally moved our cruise time up 1 hour due to some engine problems and originally said we would be late getting into FL port by an hour. Later that night however during the evening show, Cruise Director Mitch said they managed to make up time and that we would be arriving on time.

We actually ended up getting in at 11 (30 minutes late due to delays in the locals clearing the ship to dock).

Hope that helps!

When we went to Port Canaveral 2 weeks ago the published itinerary listed arrival time as noon, but the captain announced soon into the cruise that we would be arriving at the previously scheduled time of 10:30.

Actual arrival was right at 10:30 give or take.

Not sure why the changes, but schedule appears to be using most conservative estimates.