Everything you can share about Carnival Victory..

kimnorden

Hi all,

SO and I booked ccl victory on a whim. We took our first ccl trip last year on the valor and had the best time. Anything and everything you can share about Victory would be wonderful!

We are doing E Caribbean, room 2418

TIA!

End of July

The Victory is a good old girl with nice size cabins and a great crew that do a great job looking after you. It does not have the full 2.0 upgrades but recently added The Alchemy Bar and a new version of the sports bar. The food and entertainment is pretty good and the overall bang for your buck is a great value. If you are the type to look for problems you will probably find a few but I've sailed Victory four times (The short cruises out of Miami work for me) and I love it!

The victory was our first cruise (2012 - prior to 2.0, I believe) and it was a great time. We had a vary port-intensive itinerary so we spent a lot of time off the ship, but the ship was nice and we really enjoyed our time. We spent most of our evenings in the Piano Bar singing along. There wasn't anything that I can think of that stood out as a "bad" thing, other than some of the decor (at the time) felt a little "dated" perhaps.

It was nice enough to get us hooked, and I would not hesitate to go back onboard for another journey.

Enjoy yourself!

Hi all,

SO and I booked ccl victory on a whim. We took our first ccl trip last year on the valor and had the best time. Anything and everything you can share about Victory would be wonderful!

We are doing E Caribbean, room 2418

TIA!

Our family took a cruise on the Victory in January. We were 7 people in 3 cabins ages 13-67. We absolutely loved it. No complaints really. You can read my posted review if you like. I think I covered it all! Enjoy!

Is there a steakhouse and guy's on Victory?

No, there is not steakhouse or Guys on Victory. My review: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1723972 has tons of photos of the Victory and describes quite a bit about her. Its a different itinerary then she's on now so you can skip the parts on the ports but there's a lot about the ship there. Happy cruising!

No, there is not steakhouse or Guys on Victory. My review: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1723972 has tons of photos of the Victory and describes quite a bit about her. Its a different itinerary then she's on now so you can skip the parts on the ports but there's a lot about the ship there. Happy cruising!

Will check it out!! Thanks!!

Our family took a cruise on the Victory in January. We were 7 people in 3 cabins ages 13-67. We absolutely loved it. No complaints really. You can read my posted review if you like. I think I covered it all! Enjoy!

Will check it out!! Thanks!

Just read your review- awesome!!

Last year we did that itinerary on the valor. Amazing trip!!

• 2 weeks later...

We just sailed from June 22-26. If you enjoyed the Valor the Victory will not disappoint you. The sea horses do bit! They especially like the thigh area[emoji8]. The Alchemy Bar was the "it place" for us. They make some very interesting concoctions. We found the food to be very good on this particular cruise.

We just sailed from June 22-26. If you enjoyed the Valor the Victory will not disappoint you. The sea horses do bit! They especially like the thigh area[emoji8]. The Alchemy Bar was the "it place" for us. They make some very interesting concoctions. We found the food to be very good on this particular cruise.

We are going to be on Victory for the Aug 3 cruise, I think the same itenarary. You woudn't happen to have copies of the Funtimes would you? It's our first Carnival cruise and we are trying to get an idea of what is availible on board.

We did our first (and so far ONLY) B2B on Victory back in 2013. Coz, Key West, nassau, Granbd Turk and HMC.

Here is a link to our cruise video if you have about 30 minutes to waste.... :p