dinner in Hamilton on Wednesday night?

dorito6778

If your child only eats "child food" - fries, chicken nuggets, hamburgers, mac and cheese, things like that, then food trucks might be your best bet. Hopefully someone who has been to harbour nights can tell you exactly what food is available from the trucks at the street fair. You might want to google "Front St Bermuda restaurants", get the names of a few, and see if they have their menus posted online. That way you could scope out the options and the prices.

yes, she is def mostly a "kid food" kid with her surprising moments (she won't eat berries, but spicy naan? yes please….go figure). i suppose i can also always grab her something from the buffet for an early dinner before we head out for the Harbor Nights, and then she can have a treat on the street while MH and I partake in the heartier offerings.

That sounds like a smart idea. Food in Bermuda is very expensive and it would be a shame if you spent a lot on something at a restaurant that he/she wouldn't eat. Sometimes with kids (as I'm sure you know) if a food isn't the "right" color or texture, they won't eat it. (LIke my 87 year old father who thinks a grilled cheese made with white American isn't really a grilled cheese.)

Lots of nice places to eat on Front Street in Hamilton, but many of them don't appear to be kid friendly. We went to the Pickled Onion and they have an open terrace on the second floor which might work. Decent menu, as well. I think you could find something that a child might like ... And it has nice views of the waterfront, so that's a plus. (Holland America was docked right in front of us!) good luck in your planning ... We LOVED Bermuda!! :p

Jackie