Football Game / EA Sports Bar

fuller7586

I am looking at taking a cruise that embarks on 9/13/2015 out of Baltimore on the Pride. I was wondering if anybody knew what time the Sports Bar opened on Embarkation day, and more specifically if there would be any way to watch the 1 PM games. 9/13/2015 happens to be opening week of football season.

I am looking at taking a cruise that embarks on 9/13/2015 out of Baltimore on the Pride. I was wondering if anybody knew what time the Sports Bar opened on Embarkation day, and more specifically if there would be any way to watch the 1 PM games. 9/13/2015 happens to be opening week of football season.

The sports bar should be open by 1pm on sunday, but the feed will be the cbs Miami station. You will probably get the dolphin game that day, and what ever other game cbs Miami puts on there station

The sports bar should be open by 1pm on sunday, but the feed will be the cbs Miami station. You will probably get the dolphin game that day, and what ever other game cbs Miami puts on there station

This is accurate. One of my biggest complaints(and its not even that big of a complaint in the grand scheme of things) is that they dont have all of the games in the sports bar. Cant wait until the new internet packages roll out fleet wide, ill just stream it. :)

Edited by rocketship