A few newbie questions.

I have cruised twice and both were Disney, and both were several years ago. My daughter is now 17 and we are considering a cruise on the Oasis. I have a few questions that I hope you can answer:

1. If we book, it will be a suite. I know the food and alcoholic drinks in the Suites Lounge have to be consumed in the lounge. Is that true for the water and coffee also?

2. Are there trays available in the Windjammer to help carry plates, etc?

3. One of my favorite things to do on the Disney ships was to sit on the pool deck and watch movies on the big screen television. I was so disappointed that Oasis did not have a big screen on the pool deck. From some of the post on here, I know that movies are sometimes shown on the screens at the Aqua Theatre. How often are movies shown, and is there a way of seeing what movies will play during a particular cruise?

They don't really care if you take water or coffee out of the lounge...they just don't want folks taking alcohol out to give to those not entitled to it. I don't think they care if you take a donut or something back to your cabin!!

No trays in the WJ....

Can't help with the movies...not something I'd ever do on vacation, since I don't watch too many movies at any time!.....BTW, they are not "1st run".

Edited by cb at sea

They don't really care if you take water or coffee out of the lounge...they just don't want folks taking alcohol out to give to those not entitled to it. I don't think they care if you take a donut or something back to your cabin!!

No trays in the WJ....

Can't help with the movies...not something I'd ever do on vacation, since I don't watch too many movies at any time!.....BTW, they are not "1st run".

Thanks for the quick reply. We probably wouldn't do the movies on the Oasis either, but on Disney, the screen is right there on the pool deck. I loved sitting on deck and watching watching the movies, the other people and the ocean go by all at the same time.