Just got off Victory 6/27

Hydrant328

Ok, just did the Victory 5 night from miami. Itinerary was sea day, gran turk, HMC, and Nassau. We bought the fttf for this trip. Best purchase ever! I dropped off bags at curb at noon, parked, walked up with passport/boarding passes and host undid "velvet rope", and we were next at security. Through security, upstairs to check in, right to counter, room was ready, and went right on board, less than an hour total. Luggage was at room before muster drill. We did your time dining and really enjoyed it. Sat at same table for 3nights, then a different for the last 2. Service was fine, they would get a little behind after they stopped to do their servers show. Food was good, no complaints in mdr.

Room steward Eko was great. I asked for the large ice bucket since we had no fridge. He kept it filled twice a day and even filled the soft cooler i bought on HMC for the bucket o-beers. Balcony room, 6251 felt a little smaller than our room on Liberty, but clean. Tvs definitely need upgrade.

Spent time on Serenity deck, quiet and enjoyable. Noticed the Lido volume seemed lower than past on Liberty.....maybe Carnival is getting the message.

CD Marcello was great. Very funny, especially during marriage game.

Grand Turk needs some beach work, very rocky and difficult to enjoy. Also noticed horse rides a lot closer than in past. I got a problem with horses dumping where i swim.

HMC awesome....was our first time. Plenty of food, drink, chairs.....water spectacular.

Did excursion to Atlantis....5ships in port so it was packed.

Fttf was great getting off. Docked at 630, off ship, with luggage and driving home by 750.

Overall all very enjoyable, including watching the pier runners 30minutes late in Nassau.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thank you, thank you, thank you !!!! We do the same cruise on July 11th and can't wait. Glad to hear you had a good time. We have been on several Carnival ships but 1st time on the Victory. Anything special we should do or see?

The closing show Vroom was very good. Opening show was ok. Comedians will change by then. We did the atlantis with lunch excursion. If you like waterslides it for you. We bailed out on the tour when they showed where the locker rental was. Glad we did, they're first come first serve. You can self tour later. Atlantis is cashless so don't forget credit card.

Make sure and stop by the Alchemy Bar on deck 5 aft. They make delicious adult beverages (some non-alcoholic). The basil drop is out of this world. Marriage show and the Adult Quest show in main theatre were very entertaining. The Victory is a very nice vessel to sail on.

Hydrant328, thank you for the quick review.

Re the Serentity area. It looks to be a smaller area, than what I experienced on the Freedom. Did you ever have trouble finding a chair/lounger there? I would not be looking for a clam shell or a hammock, just a regular lounger, and generally only go in the sun before noon, or after 3pm. Just wondering because photos I have seen on Serenity on Victory look like space is limited.

Thanks

We didn't have any problem. It actually seemed bigger to us than the Liberty. Theres 2 levels on the starboard side. The lower has two hot tubs, lounges, and chairs, tables, and bar. The upper has lounges, clams, seating area, cooling showers, and some open square flat mats......basically an outdoor queen bed.

Make sure and stop by the Alchemy Bar on deck 5 aft. They make delicious adult beverages (some non-alcoholic). The basil drop is out of this world. Marriage show and the Adult Quest show in main theatre were very entertaining. The Victory is a very nice vessel to sail on.

They do The Quest on RC also, and it is HILARIOUS!!