Carnival Magic Premium Vista Balcony

Hi all! I would like to get some feedback about what people think of the vista premium balconies on the Magic. We are in 7459. It's a surprise upgrade for DH. We normally book a regular balcony, but our friends have 7455, so I'm not telling them, or hubby, until we board. Any thoughts on the cabin, or the balcony? It looks huge!

Have to wait a while to experience it, and it will be difficult to keep the surprise, but I'm determined! Let me hear your thoughts on my choice.

Thanks!

We stayed in 7458. last year (same cabin port side) There are pictures and videos online. The balcony was huge, though not very deep. Our steward was awesome and views were amazing, but we wouldn't book it again. There isn't a couch in the cabin, and for us there was lots of vibration. The layout in the cabin was awkward to me. Seems lots of folks love being aft, but it just wasn't for us! I've read lots of reviews on those cabins and I think we are in the minority! Have an awesome cruise!

One more thing- be aware that aft and premium balconies are somewhat visible from the balconies and decks above. Not the whole balcony- but you probably don't want to bare it all near the edge- unless you are into that sort of thing! [emoji4]

Sorry, I had to stop mid-reply. We had some vibration also, especially when docking or accelerating. The cabin is not a regular shape so square footage was a little more than other cabins.

Bring an old gift card to keep the lights on. Otherwise you need to leave the cabin key in a slot by the door when in the cabin.

For the money, I'm not a fan of the aft wrap balconies. The cabins don't have a couch, the room is laid out awkwardly, and there's A LOT of vibration back there. If you don't mind these things and are all about the balcony, you'll enjoy.

I prefer the mid ship lido balconies myself. Centrally located, steps away from all the action, has a couch, no vibrations and a lot less money.

Edited by rok233