Norwegian Pearl 1/26/16 The Rock boat!

Anjjmum0294

Yes, the artists stay on then whole cruise, except last year Michael Franti had to disembark in Cozumel bc of a serious knee injury. You will see some wandering around, although some of the bigger names stay in the private areas more often than not.

On TRB, one of the pools is covered for a stage. They also have a stage in the atrium - if you get there early, you can get a seat at the tables overlooking the atrium. The acoustic shows at the Great Outdoors are pretty awesome!

Le Bistro will be closed down and function as sixthman's office, and the area just outside will be where the smaller acts and sound check winner artists play. That area really doesn't work well.

NCL does a good job (better tha Carnival, IMHO) since freestyle works really well with TRB. The buffet gets heavy use, as people run in for a quick bit between shows. The dining rooms, not so much. I think they know this and send more staff to the buffet, as dining room service was really slow the 2 times I tried it.

Overall, TRB is not like any other cruise. It is a LOT of activity and very social. Good for extroverts, can be a bit overwhelming for introverts. DH will never go back (my second was without him). I'm not going this year and am undecided about going again - and I see many of the bands several times a year (e.g., just in the 2 months, I've seen Bronze Radio Return, Melodime, Radio Birds, Sister Hazel, and Carbon Leaf).

Whatever you do, catch a Melodime show!

Edited by rubytue