Source of information regarding entertainment?

Is there any way I can find out in advance of my sail date the names of any bands that will be playing? Which cruise directors? Which comedians? I dont really like booking comedy shows on my trip planner if I don't know who the comedian is going to be. Also, I've booked an Allure for May 2016. I really don't know for sure what Broadway production will be playing. I could guess, as I was able to find out the shows that RCI is currently auditioning for. And I know what's showing now. But it seems that RCI would have the names of the shows and entertainment firmed up. If not by now, then at least a month before the sail date.

Does anyone know where I could look?

Thanks to you both. For the director's thread and about Mama Mia. I had guessed Mama Mia based on what is currently playing, and what is being auditioned. But my real question was for future cruises in general. Without me having to play a sleuth game. Doesn't RCI simply put straight out on a web page somewhere, exactly who is playing/entertaining on which ship and where? Definitely? If not, I will email them as suggested.

Thanks again!

Thanks to you both. For the director's thread and about Mama Mia. I had guessed Mama Mia based on what is currently playing, and what is being auditioned. But my real question was for future cruises in general. Without me having to play a sleuth game. Doesn't RCI simply put straight out on a web page somewhere, exactly who is playing/entertaining on which ship and where? Definitely? If not, I will email them as suggested.

Thanks again!

Royal does not publish the details of the entertainers. In reality, I don't think they know the entertainment lineup very far in advance.

Thanks again!

No lists are published by Royal. The broadway show is not a guess as once they put a show on the ship it will be there for 5 years.