Enchantment Adventure Ocean Info Needed

I am looking for information from anyone who has been on Enchantment and used Adventure Ocean. We are looking at a 4 day cruise in October and my kids love the AO activities. Having been on Enchantment before, but without kids I cannot recall really seeing much in terms of the area of activities. Any information would be great. Even if you could just briefly review your experience with it, specifically on Enchantment.

Just off the Enchantment today. We registered our kids for Adventure Ocean but they never went! They had friends on-board so they all stayed in the pools and the hot tubs pretty much the entire time unless we were off the ship. I think if they didn't have friends with them they would have gone. But they just gravitated to the pools. I did see the pirate show the kids from AO did and apparently they had all kinds of different activities, but I can't help with first-hand information.

I had my two grandsons (4YO and 12 MO) on the 4 night Enchantment cruise this past March. The 4 year old LOVED AO, couldn't get enough. He would have stayed there all day and night if he could. He had such a good time that when the cruise was over he said he wanted to stay on the ship for ever. :) As a side note, he was at my house this weekend, saw a magazine, flipped a page looked at a picture and screamed "CRUISE SHIP, I WANT TO GO AGAIN".

The 12 month old had nothing to say about his experience in the nursery area ;) but was happy at drop off and pick up.

We are going again in February and can't wait! ...all of us, can't wait!:D

Edited by artypharty

• 3 months later...

Hello,

I will be going for nye on the enchantment of the seas and bringing my little tatter tot. What were the hours like for the nursery while the ship was in port ? Im trying to get an idea in order to plan some activities. Thanks!

Here is a recent review, she posted both the compasses and the Adventure Ocean information I think.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2269176

Thanks for the quick reply! I love the review. I realized that she spoke about the program for ages 3 and up. I need information for the nursery for the 2 yearold. Well, If you come across anything, please let me know! Im excited, this would be my first cruise! :D