Internet Cost on Adventure?

Does anyone know the present internet package cost on AOS? Thank You...

Probably $20/day for one device and $30/day for two devices, if you buy for the entire cruise.

Probably $20/day for one device and $30/day for two devices, if you buy for the entire cruise.

That price can be gotten each day until Thursday, going down as days end. There is a 39.95 option for 24 hours and the friday compass advertised a $9.95 option for 30 minutes (airline check-in, etc.)

Edited by jimsohio

It was $39.95/day, and on Wednesday the price dropped to $20/day if you bought for the remainder of the cruise, which I did. The internet was abysmal though. Really, the only complaint I had about the trip. Not even worth the $60.

The internet was abysmal though. Really, the only complaint I had about the trip. Not even worth the $60.

The Internet connection is via satellite, so it's a crapshoot ... at times it's OK, at others it seems as if your old dial-up system would have been faster. We've experienced both. It's frustrating watching pages load so slowly while the clock is ticking. You can speak to someone in guest relations, and you'll likely get a bit of time restored.

As Realtors, we always need to be in touch with home base, as well as our clients. Thankfully we do get some free time as a D+ perk, but we always wind up needing more. We generally use our OBC, so it winds up costing us basically nothing ... about what it's worth.

Al

In April we paid $209 after gold discount for unlimited use for 2 devices. Although the service was nowhere close to fast, I found it to be very usable at all points during the voyage. I never felt frustrated. I even did some mock bookings on Royal's website before I went to the book my next cruise on board.

• 3 months later...

We are on AOS departing January 9, 2016. We have made final payment. Our planner is now offering us internet for two devices with the second device at 50% off. When I go to purchase it I am not seeing the discount figured in the final pricing so I am hesitating to purchase. Any advice?

We are on AOS departing January 9, 2016. We have made final payment. Our planner is now offering us internet for two devices with the second device at 50% off. When I go to purchase it I am not seeing the discount figured in the final pricing so I am hesitating to purchase. Any advice?

Wait until you are onboard to purchase. Same price, and if you get C&A discounts, those can only be applied to onboard purchases.