Ultimate Beverage w/Royal Replenish Offer

Wondering if anyone had purchased this offer and is BACK from their cruise and can offer any review? I guess I am wondering if say person A buys the package, does person B just get a souvenier cup for the freestyle machines or do they get the full replenish package?

I'm traveling in August and just can't decide what to do... thanks - susan

I just got back and bought the Ultimate....it comes with a cup for the "refreshment" package not "replenish." Honestly the cup is a pain to carry around. My daughter never used hers and my son only used his once on the last night. They mostly just drank the water/tea that was included in the cruise price anyway. They didn't put a sticker on my daughter's card to indicate the refreshment package. They just gave her the cup.

The deal is actually for the refreshment package (soda only), not the replenish. Conflicting reports from people who've contacted customer service are leaning towards the package only being honored for sailings before August 31st. If you purchase it now and don't sail until afterwards, you may not get the free soda package.