Ventura sleeping question

Jaimel134

Two cabins, although you would have to sleep 1 adult and child. I think some balcony cabins have a fold out bed in the settee, not sure if this is classed as a double, or you could get a suite with two rooms (not sure if ventura has these)

Btw

I am also on this cruise

Edited by Bacardi..

Look at the brochure or deck plans, the super de lux balcony cabins on d deck have a large sofa that converts to a double bed, but not all the cabins, the section is also a bit separate, with its own TV. We like these cabins for the space.

Looking to travel On the Ventura over Christmas with 2 young children, 2 and 4 yrs. had a look at the inside sleeping setup and am not keen out the over bed beds, what other options do they offer?

Thanks

Superior Deluxe Balcony with Bath/Shower on D or E Deck

These have either two singles or a double bed (steward will set up either configuration as per your request) then a Sofa Bed which converts into double bed of reasonable quality.

This gives a floor level (no ladders involved) sleeping arrangement with adults in normal double or the sofa double if you think it is comfy enough. Children in sofa double or the singles. Cabin steward will reconfigure if you ask him/her to do so based on what you think on the day. Probably cheaper than two cabins with one adult and one child in each.

I travelled in such a cabin just me and my daughter and she was happy with the sofa bed but that was her on her own and I had the double bed. Steward was happy to set up and put away sofa bed every day. There is no requirement for you to do this operation.

Regards John

Looking to travel On the Ventura over Christmas with 2 young children, 2 and 4 yrs. had a look at the inside sleeping setup and am not keen out the over bed beds, what other options do they offer?

Thanks

Delux balcony (they are only £100 more PP on some cruises which imo will prove to be brilliant value) have a sofabed ideally for your kids.

Are they all Sofabeds ?

They are exactly as I said in previous post. Each cabin has a double made from two standard singles or set up as two individual singles (identical to what you always get type of beds) plus a sofa bed which is a double. Steward makes it up each evening shift and puts it away on the morning shift so you have a setee all day.

Regards John

Edited by john watson