Getaway - arrival

HabsFan23

Hi, I need some advice. We're trying NCL for the first time and I'd like to know what "Arrival time" means? It says, so are we getting off the ship at 8am? Chasing down our luggage? Or out in the cab by 8? On RCI they had the option to roll out your luggage yourself for early flights. Thanks

Hi, I need some advice. We're trying NCL for the first time and I'd like to know what "Arrival time" means? It says, so are we getting off the ship at 8am? Chasing down our luggage? Or out in the cab by 8? On RCI they had the option to roll out your luggage yourself for early flights. Thanks

No different than RCI.

On my May 2015 cruise, arrival was officially stated at 8 a.m. in the itinerary. Note that the ship actually arrives in port much earlier (usually around 6:30'ish allowing the authorities to clear the ship by 7:30.... ship must be cleared before anyone gets off) I kept all dailies and here is when you really get off the ship on debarkation day:

Approx 7:30-8:15 Easy walk-off (you must carry your own luggage and can't require assistance)

8:00 a.m. TOURS

8:10 Latitude Gold and Platinum arrangements & Norwegian Transfers flights before 1:30pm

8:15 and onwards........ other guests, just get the luggage tag corresponding to the earliest time if you want to get off early but want your luggage to be taken from outside of your room the previous night and made available in the terminal for you just before customs and immigration.

Hope this helps. It is 100% accurate for the Getaway as of May 2015.