Breakaway H2O movies

cruisin0504

We have not been on a ship with an outdoor movie screen. Do they show movies out there daily? Are there lounge chairs in that area?

Not daily, but a few evenings a week. It is done in the Spice H20 area, so that is the seating. I don't recall the lounge chairs being out, but I do think we got nice comfy seats up by the bar area. The two times I went were with my dd, so it was movies that interested her: Pitch Perfect on one sailing and Monsters University on another. I'm sure we will catch one of the outdoor films when we sail again in August.

We have not been on a ship with an outdoor movie screen. Do they show movies out there daily? Are there lounge chairs in that area?

If I remember correctly, they showed a movie almost every night. It was a mix of recent ones and classics like Ghostbusters ... they put up little packs of popcorn on the bar at Spice H2O that you can just grab, I thought that was very nice!

The seats in the area are really comfortable, even though they are not lounge chairs. Some nights the hot tubs were still on, so you could watch the movie while sitting in there ;) Enjoy!