Cigar smoking area on the Pride.

bruce282

Can someone tell me what the cigar smoking area on decks nine and 10 on the Pride are like. I'm just wondering if they have chairs, ashtrays, and drink service?

Thanks a lot

Bruce

OK, thanks. makes it a little easier to take not being able to smoke on my balcony anymore.:(

Bruce

I hear you tHere. We sailed on the Pride last September in a balcony cabin, was nice to sit out there and enjoy a stick or 2. Sept was also the month before the ban on smoking went into effect. We also sailed Pride this past March on the relo cruise, and I'll echo what Cantthink... said about deck 9....was nice to sit out there..not balcony nice...but comfortable for a public space....was also near the Red Frog Rum Bar for needed beverages. John Heald hosted 2 Cigars Under The Stars nights in March......using the aft serenity area....those were very nic.

I hear you tHere. We sailed on the Pride last September in a balcony cabin, was nice to sit out there and enjoy a stick or 2. Sept was also the month before the ban on smoking went into effect. We also sailed Pride this past March on the relo cruise, and I'll echo what Cantthink... said about deck 9....was nice to sit out there..not balcony nice...but comfortable for a public space....was also near the Red Frog Rum Bar for needed beverages. John Heald hosted 2 Cigars Under The Stars nights in March......using the aft serenity area....those were very nic.

Being close to Red Frog is nice. I will say this, at night, it's the only bar open on the Lido. They only have one bartender there at night, and they also make her give out the free popcorn for the movies. Sometimes you have to wait a bit to get a drink. There really should be another bartender at night.