New American Table menus avaliable on Magic as of 7/19/15?

Greselda

This post says yes.

Fresh Off The Magic 7/26/15 Good Morning Loves,

We're back from a a wonderful week, and full review shall follow but I did promise some specific details upon return.

Internet- no new package. no social media package. speeds are slightly better, but no overall improvement. sorry:rolleyes:

American Table-rolled out this last week. a few hiccups, but table sans cloths are still lovely, and the menu is still solid, in fact somethings are even better. Dancing continues, bar serves continues, world did not end.:D

Air Conditioning- still spotty in places. Cabin never really cooled off, but the hallways was chilly at times...:(

Now back to the real world--Any one else work to cruise?

This post says yes.

Fresh Off The Magic 7/26/15 Good Morning Loves,

We're back from a a wonderful week, and full review shall follow but I did promise some specific details upon return.

Internet- no new package. no social media package. speeds are slightly better, but no overall improvement. sorry:rolleyes:

American Table-rolled out this last week. a few hiccups, but table sans cloths are still lovely, and the menu is still solid, in fact somethings are even better. Dancing continues, bar serves continues, world did not end.:D

Air Conditioning- still spotty in places. Cabin never really cooled off, but the hallways was chilly at times...:(

Now back to the real world--Any one else work to cruise?

I do. We had the new menu in May. I thought it was just as good. My normal items were still on their except for the panko shrimp. I missed it but it did not ruin my cruise.

We also just got back from the Magic with the new menus.

We were also fine with them - still had plenty of choices and a few basics offered each night such as flat iron steak, grilled chicken breast and a couple of others that I can't recall.

Still had lobster on the first formal night and they brought my husband and son a second serving without them even asking.

I think what my family liked the most is that now almost every evening they offer some type of pie al a mode which we loved. I will admit that we are pretty basic eaters and pretty much love anything that we don't have to prepare!