NCL Getaway, October 24, 2015

icewoz

You'll be on the other side of the ship but close to where I think I drop the kids off. And you may have a bigger room and/or bigger balcony.

How come no one else is leaving messages here?

Has everyone else booked a different sailing! :)

7.5 days to go ... and with areas north of me expecting a possible 6" of snow, I'm ready to go next Saturday!

It is kinda quite. I'll have to rely on your and Jose's (husband) radar to find others. I'm usually clueless :-). We hit a record yesterday at DFW 97 degrees. We need a bit of a cold spell.

It's getting closer!

Craig and Jose

Mine has never worked we'll and/or I'm very/too cautious about walking up to people and starting a conversation. My partner and friends don't believe me when I say I'm shy. I tell them it's about over-compensating to make up for being shy.

Hopefully Jose will fine tune HIS gaydar since we won't have the photo library to rely on.

According to ads, it appears it's free to activate now. I'm not sure if that's accurate or not but it may be a good way for us all to connect.

In any event, we'll be at the POM around 1045 am, Terminal C.

I believe that's about 25.5 hours or so from now ... but who's counting?! :D

Scott

Difficult concentrating at work right now. I keep looking at photos of the ship and watching the PortFever.com Nassau webcam to see what time she arrives in Nassau today.

We are in 14804....looks like the LGBT meeting is at 8pm in the Sunset Bar. The only problem we've run into on previous cruises is they have no one organizing the meeting so you have to strike up a conversation and hope that you're talking to "family". Then the group usually forms pretty quick after that.

We leave Detroit at 8:10am tomorrow and plan on being at POM around noon and hopefully on the ship shortly after that.

• 2 weeks later...