Check your Early Saver rates for 10 day Med. Cruises

cmcsharon

We got a $100 credit today! That's the 2nd price drop for us so far...I didn't think we'd see any on this cruise. We're in a cove balcony, cruising in September.

Sharon, I really think you should switch your cruise to the 8 night Mediterranean on 6/3. After reading your 2 reviews I think your minions would get along great with my clan on the 6/3 sailing.

How soon until your next cruise and review? But with the utmost sincerity, I wish you and the minions well and your reviews are very entertaining and I thank you for mentioning the animal sanctuary on Roatan. I don't have a cruise booked there yet but can hardly wait to get there. Take care.

Jack

Sharon, I really think you should switch your cruise to the 8 night Mediterranean on 6/3. After reading your 2 reviews I think your minions would get along great with my clan on the 6/3 sailing.

How soon until your next cruise and review? But with the utmost sincerity, I wish you and the minions well and your reviews are very entertaining and I thank you for mentioning the animal sanctuary on Roatan. I don't have a cruise booked there yet but can hardly wait to get there. Take care.

Jack

Thanks so much! I really think you should switch your cruise to ours though! It's more days on that amazing new ship...not to mention Greece, Malta and Turkey (and, we're adding in a couple days in London and a couple in Greece before we start the cruise). I can always use more minions to shamelessly exploit in my cruise review! :D

You can bet that's going to be one crazy review...the minions and I have never been to Europe before. Between the language issues, the different currencies (British Pounds, Euros and Lira) and just the non-stop port schedules...I'm sure the minions will provide me with plenty to write about.

You do need to go to the animal sanctuary in Roatan! Our Monkey King is also named Jack, you can take over his reign!

Next up for us is a cruise to Mexico in early December! And then the long wait for the Vista.

Thanks again!

Sharon

do you need to fill out a form to get the drop?????

Yes, you can fill out the form online. Just go to Carnival's website and do a search for Price Protection Form and it'll come up. Or, I think you can call Carnival directly, but it's easy to fill out the online form and they're very quick with the response.