Mercury Sky Suites

flowy

Just moved from conceirge level to a sky suite on the penthouse deck. I know the sky balconies are larger. Any other differences on the penthouse deck? Should I watch for the sky deck to become available? Anyone have any photos?

Thanks, Fran

2 upright chairs, an ottoman, and a small round table were present on the balcony (there is a photo of our 1060 balcony which has all the furniture pictured in it).

Because it was too cold for us to eat out on the balcony (Alaska cruise), we never did so I cannot answer your second question for sure. Certainly the balcony will work as far as a simple continental breakfast for two is concerned. But a sit down full breakfast would be difficult with the existing table would have been too small and too low. However if the butler is able to wheel one of the those portable tables through the balcony door, then a full breakfast for 2 would certainly work.

I had SS1221 on Mercury - the balcony alone was 179 sq. feet. You only see one lounge chair and one side table here, but the verandah also had one other lounge chair, two upright chairs and a large, round table suitable to have a full-course meal on .... if any deck 12 sky suites become available, grab it!

38292.jpg

I had SS1221 on Mercury - the balcony alone was 179 sq. feet. You only see one lounge chair and one side table here, but the verandah also had one other lounge chair, two upright chairs and a large, round table suitable to have a full-course meal on .... if any deck 12 sky suites become available, grab it!

38292.jpg

Most agree--the larger balconies on the Sky Deck are awesome.

we just got off the mercury on the 16th and we had a cc stateroom 1200 here is a picture - well i tried to upload it but its too large .. if you would like to see it ill email it to you ...

the mercury was a beautiful ship and wonderful food !!!

Thanks so much -- We are in cabin Sky Suite 1015. Unfortunately, all the Sky Suites are gone on the Sky deck :(

My email is franlowy@windermere.com

Thanks, Fran

Here's a shot of a sky suite on Galaxy's deck 10 (same as Mercury):

6135.jpg

Stateroom is 246 sq. ft.; balcony is 70 sq. ft. I don't believe you will be able to get a lounge chair out there.

As for SS1222 on Galaxy - I'm pretty confident that the balcony is close to being about 90 sq. ft. (it has the most drastic of cutouts) ... still, not a bad size at all - it will easly accommodate 2 lounge chairs, as well as the 2 regular chairs and dining table.

Archived