Upgrade Premium Non-Alcoholic Package?

Pat&Paul

This may have been answered somewhere, if so my apologies.

If I pre-purchase the Premium Non-Alcoholic Package prior to the cruise may I choose to upgrade to the Premium Package (with Alcohol) later in the cruise? If so, is there a deadline, like there has to be so many nights left on the cruise? What is the cost to upgrade, just the difference per day plus 18% Grats?

Thanks in advance.

Pat

Yes, you pay the difference plus grat on the difference, but you do need to watch your onboard account hawkishly; when I upgraded from one package to another, they charged full price for the upgrade and insisted a credit would show up to offset it (right up until I walked off the ship). It didn't, and it was a hassle to get the money back after the cruise.

On a 7-day cruise you must upgrade no later than on Day 4. (If your cruise leaves on Sunday, you must upgrade by Wednesday, and you are charged per night remaining in the cruise.)

I know the Premium Non-Alcoholic price is $22 + 18% Grats ($25.96 USD) per day. Anyone know what the current onboard price of the Premium (Alcohol) package is? (I think there is a discount to book that online, so not sure if $76.70 USD per day is accurate).

Pat

I know the Premium Non-Alcoholic price is $22 + 18% Grats ($25.96 USD) per day. Anyone know what the current onboard price of the Premium (Alcohol) package is? (I think there is a discount to book that online, so not sure if $76.70 USD per day is accurate).

Pat

There is no discount for booking online. The current price is $65 pppd + grat or $76.70, as quoted.

This may have been answered somewhere, if so my apologies.

If I pre-purchase the Premium Non-Alcoholic Package prior to the cruise may I choose to upgrade to the Premium Package (with Alcohol) later in the cruise? If so, is there a deadline, like there has to be so many nights left on the cruise? What is the cost to upgrade, just the difference per day plus 18% Grats?

Thanks in advance.

Pat

I upgraded from NA, the last two cruises in 2014. No problem. Did it on the first sea day.