Thomson Discovery and The Caribbean

Hi bag,s have found Dream or Celebration in Jamaica arriving 29th november docking every tuesday leaving 11th april 2017 code PAJ 20-312 same berth 5/6 as you said can,t be anything else :D

I didn't think it could be anything else either, but Thomson!

I'd have said it's probably be more the Dream because the waters can be a little choppy that side of the Caribbean Sea and I'd have thought the Dream could probably handle them better (?) Or maybe not after the teething problems they had earlier this year!

I wonder if they'll introduce some Cuba itineraries that season?!? I see this coming winter they're doing a Cuban Revolution itinerary so might be a tester for them?

So, will the Discovery home port be Bridgetown then for the 2016/2017 season in the Caribbean? We are anxiously awaiting the new brochure coming out in November as we would like to do the caribbean early 2017.

So, will the Discovery home port be Bridgetown then for the 2016/2017 season in the Caribbean? We are anxiously awaiting the new brochure coming out in November as we would like to do the caribbean early 2017.

That's what it's looking like. Obviously plans can change before the brochure itineraries are announced, but all the evidence at the moment is pointing to the Discovery being homeported in Bridgetown.

Obviously you can't book it until they go on sale anyway and we'll all know for sure at the point then!

I didn't think it could be anything else either, but Thomson!

I'd have said it's probably be more the Dream because the waters can be a little choppy that side of the Caribbean Sea and I'd have thought the Dream could probably handle them better (?) Or maybe not after the teething problems they had earlier this year!

I wonder if they'll introduce some Cuba itineraries that season?!? I see this coming winter they're doing a Cuban Revolution itinerary so might be a tester for them?

Coming back from Cozumel on the return leg of our cruise this year as you said can be a bit choppy , force seven the Captain said but Dream took it well ;)