Timing!!!! Please help

amoral14

Hello, I am getting married on the carnival freedom in October. I understand that everywhere it states that everyone should be there at 9:30, but when I went for a tour I saw people coming in after. I even saw a bride come in close to 11. I'm just curious because my hair and makeup will be done before hand and I really don't want to book them at 5 a.m if I don't have to. Is it ok to get there after 9:30

My information also says that the wedding party and guests need to be at the port by 1030, so maybe it does vary from port to port or ship to ship. This being said, I think it's always best to leave room for error. My wedding isn't until October but I've read many reviews that said going through customs was not as smooth as it should have been. If you have your hair & makeup done early, keep to carnivals schedule, & something slows you down at the port (God forbid!), at least you or a loved one could do touch up's before the ceremony. I hope that your day unfolds perfectly though regardless of what you decide to do bc I definitely understand your concerns here. And hey, congratulations!