Cuban Fusion and Pride of Panama

Thanks geomagot it has taken me at least an hour to read! Very informative and interesting but I'm not so sure I'm that keen now. Our cruise last year was ruined by bad weather and meant missing call of port Kusadasi which resulted in us giving cruising a rest this year! Do you think Eastern Caribbean is a better alternative? btw did you do Dunns River Falls? This is on my bucket list as is Panama Canal. Thanks again for the signpost [emoji2][emoji106]🏻

tbh.....and i dont want to put you off... because havana is a such a fabulous destination, but... the long sailing distances between ports does mean that any slight deviation in the weather could mean a delayed arrival at the next port or missing a port out altogether on the jamaica itineraries

the weather is out of all control..... but my personal opinion is that the eastern caribbean (ex barbados) does benefit from slighty better sea conditions (especially later in the season/march, april) the short distances between islands means that there is nearly always a substitute port to visit if they cannot dock somewhere?

but, its hotter/sunnier/drier on the mexican coast/ex jamaica and the dream is a v stable ship so even if it is choppy... you wont feel it onboard

its a dilemma?... we have opted for celebration ex barbados this year

didnt do dunns river falls....we like to just roam arround on our own/have a few beers/lay on the beach