Can't register!

quiltingdiva

I realize this is waaaaay down the list of things to be concerned about today, but I need some help from the experts.

No matter what I do, I can't register for the Connections Party for our Sept. 21st cruise. I have tried everything I can think of:

Tried 3 different browsers, IE, Chrome, and Safari

Called Celebrity, they wouldn't talk to me because we are with a TA.

Called TA. They called Celebrity. Nothing to do with them. Hmm....

Read the FAQ's in the main page here. Nothing helpful there.

Wrote to the help desk. Received an auto reply.

Any ideas? By the way, I can't seem to register for our Feb, 2016 party, either.

The error occurs at the end of registration with a "page not found" message.

Normally I wouldn't care, but I offered to organize the slot pull. I gotta be there! And yes, I know that somebody from our Roll Call who has been successful in registering can call my cabin with the info. I just wanna register...

Thanks for any help you can give me,

This seems to be a problem that occurs intermittently. Wait a few days & try again. Also, there is no guarantee that if you register you will receive the notice in your stateroom of the time & place of the gathering- sometimes folks get missed.

If you can't register or don't get the invite in your cabin on Day 1 stop by Guest Relations and they can give the time & location. Enjoy your cruise & I hope you hit big in the Slot Pull😊

I have had issues in the past with the Celebrity website not working on Private Browsing. I was trying to register for a connections party and having the same issue. It wasn't working. I took my browser (Safari) off of private browsing and was finally able to register for the connections party.

I think you would know if you were using private browsing. I turn mine on every time I open Safari. If private browsing is turned on your computer does not save information about websites visited and personal information entered on websites. Also, maybe check and make sure that your computer accepts cookies. I think that maybe Celebrity's website likes to leave cookies on your computer (something that private browsing prevents). Maybe try resetting safari (I do this several times a day to delete any history, cookies, empty cache, etc. that may be on my computer) and then try registering again.

I think you would know if you were using private browsing. I turn mine on every time I open Safari. If private browsing is turned on your computer does not save information about websites visited and personal information entered on websites. Also, maybe check and make sure that your computer accepts cookies. I think that maybe Celebrity's website likes to leave cookies on your computer (something that private browsing prevents). Maybe try resetting safari (I do this several times a day to delete any history, cookies, empty cache, etc. that may be on my computer) and then try registering again.

Computer accepts cookies. Check.

Private browsing off. I think it's off because I have lots of saved info,

Resetting Safari. ?? I don't want to delete the app...not sure what resetting means on an iPad.

Clear cache, history. Check.

Still get that pesky "page not found" at the end of reg.

Thank you for your help. I'm hoping Celebrity sees this and fixes it!