Capt. Bob Soualiga Destinations. How rough of a ride?

kevinandrenay

My wife had a few ribs removed a couple of years ago. We are very interested in doing a speed boat tour with Soualiga Destinations. I am afraid it may be too rough for her. We have been river tubing and zip lining and she has not had any problems. How rough is the ride? I would think when running at a fast speed it would be pretty smooth. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Kevin

How rough the ride is highly dependent on the seas on the day of the trip. My husband and I have done this excursion more than five times. It is a great excursion but it is not a smooth ride. It is much smoother at the back of the boat but even there you will encounter some moderate bumps. I would recommend reaching out to captain bob directly. He is very responsive and will give you an honest response.

How rough the ride is highly dependent on the seas on the day of the trip. My husband and I have done this excursion more than five times. It is a great excursion but it is not a smooth ride. It is much smoother at the back of the boat but even there you will encounter some moderate bumps. I would recommend reaching out to captain bob directly. He is very responsive and will give you an honest response.

Thanks for taking the time to answer my question. I know it is highly dependent on the seas. You can never predict Mother Nature. I appreciate you letting me know about the back of the boat. That helps. Hopefully someone with a bad back or a similar situation could comment. Just wondering how they made out.

Thanks,

Kevin

It does really depend on the time of year. Hurricane season I would expect the tropics to be a little rougher. We did this tour last September and I don't recall it being that rough. I agree, talk to Captain Bob. He really is very approachable. If you have the opportunity to take this tour than do it. We are going again in Feb beacuse it was by far the best tour we have ever been on.