Question for Recent POA Passengers

Hello! I am looking for the experiences and advice from recent POA passengers. Because of the change in the port arrival time in Kauai, I am trying to rework my plans. For those who have sailed with the new 10:00 arrival time, what time were you able to leave the ship on Thursday? Was getting off the ship slow with the later time due to everyone trying to leave at once?

We were thinking of flying with Wings Over Kauai at 11:00. They ask for you to meet them at the ABC Store at 10:30 for transport to the airport. Ellen from Wings Over Kauai said we would be able to make it by 10:30, but I wanted to check with recent passengers as well to see how the change has affected things.

Thanks for any info you can share!

Even with a rush, it won't take long to get off the ship. The ABC pickup is a short walk and there is also a shuttle. I would have no reservations about booking with those times, and you'll have the tour's number to call in case you run late for some reason--trust me, they will be happy to accommodate you for the prices they charge.

I don't think you'll have any trouble making your meeting time. The vendors have been wonderful in working with people to make these excursions work. Roberts was really good about readjusting the schedule due to the port time change.

We got off the ship right around 10 and there were no crowds, so people must have been leaving for a while.