Like to have a Passport stamped in ST.MARTIN?

BlueSkySailing

Taking a cruise to St.Maarten/St.Martin these Nov. I also like getting my passport stamped. I know I don't have to but I want to. So my question is, where do I go to get these done? How would I get a French/St.Martin passport stamp?

I have read here of people going to where the St. Barths shuttle departs from the Dutch side and getting a passport exit stamp, then getting out of line, but don't recall anyone doing the same on the French side.

I'll look around, but no promises.

gary

I appreciate that. I've tried looking into it myself but haven't found anything other then taking a ferry to Anguilla and back. Hoping you have better luck then me :) Just really hoping they have a immigration office where I can just walk in and ask politely. But thank you for any assistance that you can and have given.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

We got it stamped in Marigot, at the ferry terminal to Anguilla. I think it's the same terminal where the ferry tickets are sold.

We just stood in line and asked the officer to stamp our passports (without buying ferry tickets).

• 2 weeks later...
We got it stamped in Marigot, at the ferry terminal to Anguilla. I think it's the same terminal where the ferry tickets are sold.

We just stood in line and asked the officer to stamp our passports (without buying ferry tickets).

Very kind of you to respond to this. Thank You very much.