My time dining reservation question

Qcruise

We're two couples going on the Navigator in mid October. Now I realize the RCI website sucks from our last Oasis cruise last November, so yesterday I was on there trying to get our "my time" dining reservations set for the four of us. Per my expectations, the site would not link our two bookings for the reservation. I remember from the Oasis that one does not want to book any times from 6pm to say 7:15pm....we would show up at our 6:30 time and sit and wait for long time. They eventually told us that at that time all tables are full from the 5:30 bookings, makes sense. We benefitted more than twice getting comped at Izumi and Solarium because they could not seat us. So yesterday I booked 7:45pm all week, and our friends are going to have to see if they can link us with them when they try. Has anyone else had any luck with this.....??

If your reservations are linked for dining, then one of you should be able to make reservations for both couples. Each couple should contact whoever booked their cruise and request to be linked for dining.