At what age do Carnival Charge for children

beta98beta

I've tried that many times but I never can get the adjoining rooms. They're always a different level than the cheapest room. And since we have little ones, not having adjoining rooms isn't an option. So I'm at the PVP's mercy to get me the best rate for those rooms....even though the Internet can get me rooms cheaper and close together, but not adjoining.

I didn't think about the challenge of connecting rooms, which limits your choices a lot. My kid are older, so if we booked separate rooms, being nearby would be enough. So far, we've found the savings enough to book all five of us in one room. Whenever I start complaining about the challenges of a family of five, I remember families of six who always need two cabins on a cruise ship. :)

But, I do think whether one configuration or another is cheaper depends on the ship's supply and the demand for that particular week.

I didn't think about the challenge of connecting rooms, which limits your choices a lot. My kid are older, so if we booked separate rooms, being nearby would be enough. So far, we've found the savings enough to book all five of us in one room. Whenever I start complaining about the challenges of a family of five, I remember families of six who always need two cabins on a cruise ship. :)

But, I do think whether one configuration or another is cheaper depends on the ship's supply and the demand for that particular week.

I almost switched to NCL because of the 6 issue, but then once I got hit with the sticker shock of having to go to a family suite, a farther drive, and other childcare issues....I quickly decided Carnival was my home. [emoji13]

Edited by ladygal4.4