British Colonial Hilton not child friendly?

AJI2596

I've been reading a lot that children are frowned upon at this resort. We are looking to get day passes but have 3 young children.

Wondering about this as well. But I've read also that it's ok as we'll and read on reviews that they had babies n toddlers when they did the pass.

I've been reading a lot that children are frowned upon at this resort. We are looking to get day passes but have 3 young children.

The issue is that it's a very small and quiet business hotel and there's not alot to do for kids. Adults usually read, or just relax and they would not be happy with noisy crying kids.

Kids are allowed, and there is a set of pails and shovels for playing seaside, but nothing else. If your kids no longer have melt downs, and are ok with playing in the sand, then go for it.

Pool is very small as well, with no diving, etc. Like I said, it's a business hotel.

What would be the best alternative for something of this nature for someone with a child (age 5 when cruising, doesn't usually have meltdowns, BUT she is a child so anything is possible), but doesn't want to travel too far from the boat?

We are going next month with kids. I will let you know how it goes if you aren't going before us.

lucigo that would be awesome. We go in November - leaving the Saturday before Thanksgiving.

Otowncruiser, I'm glad to hear a positive report!

We aren't sure what we want to do in Nassau, possibly just touring the city, minimally on our own and returning to the ship. But was just looking for budget friendly ideas.

• 3 months later...

We were there on December 21,2015 with our family. Our grandchildren are 9 and 10. The few children there were this age group. It was quiet there with no loud music playing. People sunbathing, reading, eating and drinking Not much to do for the young ones but they enjoyed digging in the sand and snorkeling in the shallow water. We paid $60 pp and $30 each for the GC and they gave us $40 per adult and $20 per GC in food and drink vouchers. We were there from 9:30-2:30 and used up our vouchers. We enjoyed the time there very much.