who has just returned from Meditreannean last week?

jessabella

I live in Italy but still curious how was the weather last week traveling around Spain, Malta, Napoli, and France. The weather this year has been so up and down but mostly warm here in Italy but as of last week it has cooled down quite a bit..so now I am rethinking my entire packing ideas of wardrobe..anyone with tips or comments who have recently returned. :o

I will say last year we went to the other side of the Mediterranean (greets, turkey, Croatia) and it was quite chilly on the ship ..especially after the sunset.

We came back last week from the Mediterranean cruise on the Celebrity Equinox and the weather was very hot between August 24th and September 7th. The temperature was between 30 and 40 degrees Celsius and no shower.

Kotor was the hottest with 43 degrees. :eek:

The disembarking day in Barcelona was the coolest with 25 degrees.

I live in Italy but still curious how was the weather last week traveling around Spain, Malta, Napoli, and France. The weather this year has been so up and down but mostly warm here in Italy but as of last week it has cooled down quite a bit..so now I am rethinking my entire packing ideas of wardrobe..anyone with tips or comments who have recently returned. :o

I will say last year we went to the other side of the Mediterranean (greets, turkey, Croatia) and it was quite chilly on the ship ..especially after the sunset.

I've been in the French riviera the past 3 weeks and the avarage was a solid 26º, could go to the beach daily! For this week, i believe the forecast was around 23º.