Discovery ?

It was a silly question, new for 2016! Sorry!![emoji29]

Some people will have sailed on her in her current form as 'Splendour of the Seas' though and will be able to give some info - so not a silly question.

Edited by campolady

Hi I'm due to sail on it next month underRCI from Venice will post on here on my return,also just booked for next October from Palma doing magic of Spain so hope it's as good as others have posted

Thanks, look forward to reading your post. I had previously said I would never go with Thomson again, but the attraction of the ship, the itinerary and a balcony have persuaded me! Plus, for the room we have booked, the price is about right with the drink package included.

Dear Shot2bits

It is not a stupid question.

Thomson's are taking over the Splendor of the Seas from RCI, we have been on her twice before, lovely ship.

Mike

Thanks for that! I expect I will be on here asking other stupid questions in the future though! I was attracted by the RCI thing, we just returned from Celebrity Eclipse, loved it, but no itinerary on her fits our dates next year. Looking at Utube vids of S of the S, they look similar so, we have taken the plunge!